The Adventures of Lauren & Bubba

Feel free to change any of this.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Okay, okay. I'm posting more. Yesterday (Sunday, August 13th), I awoke bright and early at 5:45AM to go stand in line at the Public Theater for FREE tickets to see MERYL FUCKIN" STREEP in Mother Courage and her Children. Got them with my buddy the rabbit, then went home and cleaned, gave my bed to a man that reeked of beer, onions and cheese, left my apartment, locked and sealed, and saw the amazing show.

Did i mention...yes i did, it was amazing. Meryl Streep is a goddess and for good reason. Not only is she amazing, she's human, and the best example of what a successful, working actor should be. They were in previews so they were still figuring things out, but she was phenomenal. Most gratifying was the fact that she was such a team player, really part of the ensemble and not playing to "stick out." also the production was most Brechtian which made me happy, unlike the lame attempt at Threepenny that Roundabout did earlier this year. Blech.

Anyway, now i'm in Hotlana. Got up this morning at 6:30AM to catch a 10AM flight, 45 minutes of checking-in and dumping out liquid. I'm all unpacked in my little extended stay apt., washed my feet, slapped on some biore strips, and am getting ready to read and sleep. I'm dog tired.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the gym for the first time in a month. Lord do I need it.

Tech tomorrow, 12noon.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger nycityactorguy said...

The East Village isn't the same without you!!! And who will I eat lukewarm, flaccid Nathan's hotdogs with??? Come baaaaaack!!
Have a fun tech week :)

-whiterabbit

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home